By using the WannaAsk.me service you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. WannaAsk.me reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and your continued use of WannaAsk.me constitutes your consent to such changes.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this service.
- You may only use WannaAsk.me if you can form a legally binding contract with WannaAsk.me and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
- The content you submit, post or display will be viewable by others. You are responsible for the data you transmit using the WannaAsk.me service.
- You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the WannaAsk.me service. By submitting content through the WannaAsk.me service, you grant WannaAsk.me a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods. Such additional uses by WannaAsk.me, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with WannaAsk.me, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the WannaAsk.me service.
- WannaAsk.me may modify or adapt your content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your content as are necessary to conform and adapt that content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use the WannaAsk.me service, solely with supported browsers through the Internet for your own internal purposes, subject to these Terms and Conditions. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by WannaAsk.me.
- You understand that the content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other materials related to the WannaAsk.me service are the property of WannaAsk.me and are protected pursuant to applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws.
- You understand that in using the WannaAsk.me service you may encounter content that may be deemed objectionable, obscene or in poor taste, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language. The WannaAsk.me service allows for anonymous content which WannaAsk.me does not monitor. You agree to use the WannaAsk.me service at your own risk and that WannaAsk.me shall have no liability to you for content that you may find objectionable, obscene or in poor taste.
- You shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur with respect to your use of the WannaAsk.me service and/or under your account or password, including those related to the protection of intellectual property, data privacy, international communications and transmission of technical or personal data. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly:
- Transmit any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content;
- Transmit any material or content that attempts to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about illegal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group;
- Transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, «junk mail,» «spam,» «chain letters,» «pyramid schemes,» or any other form of solicitation;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent;
- Use a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to your identity or the origin of your messages;
- Transmit or encourage the transmission of unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- Transmit or encourage the transmission of any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of publicity;
- Transmit or encourage the transmission of any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or websites associated with the WannaAsk.me service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the WannaAsk.me website, WannaAsk.me service, other accounts, computer systems or networks associated with the WannaAsk.me service, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the WannaAsk.me service or use and enjoyment of similar services.
- You may not use the WannaAsk.me service to collect sensitive information from other users, including but not limited to credit card information and social security numbers.
- If you engage in any activity set forth above or violate any other Terms and Conditions, your account will be terminated and use of the WannaAsk.me service prohibited.
WannaAsk.me reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
- You understand that any account that has been inactive (the user has not logged into the WannaAsk.me administration tool or received any submissions on their forms) for twelve or more months is subject to termination.
- You understand that all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including, but not limited to, the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purposes. WannaAsk.me is not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental element of the basis of the bargain between WannaAsk.me and you. The WannaAsk.me service would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions. If you are dissatisfied with the WannaAsk.me service or any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the WannaAsk.me service immediately.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold WannaAsk.me and its partners, attorneys, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions, use of the WannaAsk.me service, creation or use of a form, collection, possession or use of data derived from a form, or any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed, or any product sold by you, your agents, employees or assigns.
WannaAsk.me reserves the right to terminate your account for the violation of any of these terms at any time and without notice.